Take control of your career and life.
Whether you want to advance your career, expand your business, grow your capacity as a leader, or have more meaning and satisfaction in your life, one-on-one coaching provides a supportive environment to achieve powerful personal change. Together, we will address specific situations, test new ideas, develop your skills, and create the structure, clarity and focus you need to achieve your goals.
Through our work, you will understand and shift the critical factors impacting your professional success right now, including your limiting thoughts, negative emotions, and disempowering behaviors.
Schedule a free consultation so that we can clarify your desired outcomes and decide if it would be a good fit to work together.
I offer private coaching engagements for ambitious senior executives, professionals, and entrepreneurs who are ready to take their career or business to the next level.
Through coaching conversations, assessments, and discovery exercises, you will get the expert support you need to close the gap between where you are and where you want to be. We will dive deep to explore your professional goals, passions, and talents, and help you create an empowering action plan for BIG results you’ll love.
Through one-on-one coaching, I can help you to:
- Clarify your career or business vision and integrate it with your life priorities.
- Design a career or business that satisfies your vision of a meaningful and fulfilling life.
- Connect to your values so that you lead and make decisions from a place of alignment with who you are and what is most important to you.
- Reframe core beliefs and overcome obstacles that impede your progress.
- Define your personal leadership style and discover creative ways to engage your team.
- Explore ways to increase your influence by developing strategies to build rapport and communicate effectively with your team, customers, and others.
- Practice mindfulness rituals for greater presence, compassion, focus, and health.
- Make a plan for moving forward and take consistent action towards achieving your goals.
The time frame for coaching engagements is open-ended to fit your situation, outcomes, and progress. They typically last 90-days or 6 months, though shorter or longer periods are available. Many clients find that maintaining continuity and progress with coaching support as they continue to navigate their career is the key to sustaining their success.
I typically meet clients on a weekly or bi-weekly basis. Options available.
I work with clients around the world. Since most of them live outside my Scottsdale, Arizona area, I offer coaching via telephone or Skype. If you live or travel in the Scottsdale area, I welcome in-person coaching. There is no difference in the effectiveness of the program whether done from a distance or in-person.
FOR YOUR ORGANIZATION
Your organization’s success is a direct reflection of the knowledge, skills, mindset, values and contributions of your employees. To achieve your organization’s strategy, it is critical that all employees are engaged and that their skills and strengths are fully utilized. Providing opportunities for coaching and training will help your team further their development, which in turn will benefit your organization as a whole.
Drawing on over 12 years of professional coaching and consulting experience, Vered will provide your employees with individualized attention that inspires higher work satisfaction, engagement, and productivity. Click Here to learn more.
WANT TO GIVE THE GIFT OF COACHING?
It is common that a friend or family member will sponsor the coaching for a loved one. If you know someone who seems unfulfilled in his or her career or business, dealing with a difficult job search, or in need of a little inspiration to move forward, give the gift that will change his or her life. Contact me for more information.